Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Integrative Counselling @ London Metropolitan University, London
- Diploma in Humanistic and Psychodynamic Counselling Theory @ Goldsmiths University
- BA (Hons) Business Studies @ Westminster University, London
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - I adhere to their code of ethics
- Medical Qi Gong Instructor Training (completed over 500 of direct instruction including Level 2 instructor training and Level 3 Qi Massage). This training is ongoing.
- Advanced Diploma (Level 3) Thai Acupressure
- Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Level 2 Reiki
To keep my skills up to date and remain open to new ideas and ways of thinking, I attend regular training, workshops, seminars and conferences. My particular areas of interest include: the body/mind relationship, addictive tendencies, dependence, mindfulness, sexual diversity, symbols & imagery.
Since 2015, as well as working therapeutically, I have also been undergoing Medical Qi Gong instructor training. If you wish, we can include guided meditation or simple postures with movement, breath, and alignment to explore how tension and unprocessed emotions may manifest in the body.